Gamma Bros Gamma Bros

THIS GAME ROCKS!

I love this game!! I downloaded it and i finally beat it. It was fun and addictive. I really enjoyed playing this game, keep up the great work!!

Making A Preloader Making A Preloader

really good

i dont know what yoshiyls is talking about cuz IT DOES WORK! Maybe he/she missed a step or mispelled the variable or something but anyways it was really helpful. next time, can you please have a back button cause if you skiped a step, you would have to start all over. But apart from that, it was really good. Keep at it!

ps. the reason i gave u a 7 on interactivity was because there wasnt a back button.

Streets of Valhalla Streets of Valhalla

THAT WAS CRUNK!!!

MAN THAT WAS AWESOME!! Maybe next time , could u have a save/load function please. i thought the graphics were great.Keep it up!

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

AWESOME!

I really enjoyed that mix up of Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine alot. I liked how you made some of the levels resemble the ones from Super Mario 64. However, it caused alot of lag and in the rainbow level, i kept falling through the cloud on which you start on. I also didnt like going back outside of the castle everytime i got a shine sprite. But, in overall, it was AWESOME!